Master of Professional Accounting is a course wherein one can develop the interpersonal and communication skills along with integrating accounting parameters and tools with business interest and situations. That too opt the Masters of Professional Accounting from the top universities. Here information for Australian National University (ANU) is detailed to you for the particular course.
Who can opt for this course?
The course Master of Professional accounting is mainly for those students who have done with the bachelors in either the commerce field or the one that is connected with accounting terms and education. This particularly becomes mandatory because the course you opt for Masters must be in continuation with your previously achieved education as otherwise, it is a professional teaching of basically two years with broader knowledge and sense.
Which field you can have?
By pursuing Master of Professional Accounting, one can opt for working in the following fields or under the following positions:-
- Chief financial officer
- Certified Professional Accountant
- Taxation specialist
Australian National University
World’s 7th ranked university ANU for international outlook & if we consider the postgraduate courses at ANU the university has 52% on its total students in this category. The university has the experience of more than 70 years now.
Australian National University – Master of Professional Accounting
- The course duration on Masters of Professional Accounting is 1.5 years that involves two semesters.
- The CRICOS code on the course at ANU is 050799G
- The fees per year for a domestic student being $33888 and that for an international student being $45168.
- The minimum bachelor areas GPA of 5 or 7 with areas in Accounting, Business, Business information systems,
- Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Actuarial studies, Mathematics, Management, Marketing,
- International Business.
- IELTS requirement score – overall 6.5 band with 6 in each
- TOEFL paper-based score required is 570 while internet-based score on 80
- PTE academic overall 64 and minimum of 55 in each section
- CAE score overall of 176 with minimum of 169 in all subskills
Learn more about ANU and the details for the following program: https://goo.gl/26jzee