A master’s degree coursework Masters of Professional Accounting that allows one to have an advanced, effective and efficient know-how in accounting field thereby letting one work in the fields such as Auditing, Certified professional accounting, Taxation, accounting specialist, Finance department operation handling, Chartered Accountant via learning business situations & principles and mixing it with accounting tools and principles.
University of New South Wales top-ranked University of the World is located at Sydney Australia is a leading University of Australia that creates a particular academic environment that inspires the students to work effectively and efficiently.
Masters of Professional Accounting from UNSW
- The coursework that is Masters of Professional Accounting is offered in two ways full time 1.5 years & or other being part time of 3 years.
- Full time comprising of semesters 1 & 2 starting March and July respectively.
- IELTS requirement for a postgraduate score of 7 with a minimum of 6 in each section.
- TOEFL internet based test IBT score requirement at UNSW is 94 overall with minimum 25 in writing & 23 in other remaining ones that are listening, reading & speaking.
- TOEFL paper-based test PBT score requirement at UNSW is 589 overall.
- Pearson Test of English PTE score is 65 overall with minimum of 54 in each
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English CAE scores being 185 overall with a minimum of 169 in each.
- CPE being 185 overall with a minimum of 180 in each.
- The total fees for the program $49320 and that for an international student the same being $63720.
Learn more about the program at UNSW: https://goo.gl/rvx3BA
Students have many options just like this one: http://gurinderbhatti.com/advance-your-skills-in-wireless-networking-in-australia/